What to Do About Deepening Nasolabial Folds?

I'm 22, and suddenly have nasolabial folds and more fat below my cheeks. The fat from the perky cheeks I used to have seems to be "falling," so that my cheeks are lower-looking and my face just looks fatter (I have not gained weight). I know this might seem vain to worry over, but when comparing to pictures from only 2 or 3 years ago, there is a noticeable difference in that some of the bulk of my cheeks seem to have slid downward, along with longer, deeper nasolabial folds that weren't really bad before. What is my best option to fix this?

Fillers for nasolabial folds

+1

It seems to me that using fillers for you would be the best answer to deep nasolabial folds. Later in life a cheek lift could be done. Lifting the midface will soften the deep folds but i would not recommend this now. Best of luck!