Nasolabial Fold Treatment for 53-year-old Male?

I have a deep line running from both sides of my nose down to the side of my mouth (nasolabial folds). I would like to have them treated so as to deter them from coming back for as long as possible. I'm 53 and male. What would be the best treatment for me?

Methods to achieve correction of nasolabial fold

+1

A mid face lift may be the best method of achieving a long term correction but this does entail a signficant procedure. Fat grafting may be the best method to achieve a more subtle long term result. This requires surgery and recovery. Furthermore, it may take more than one session.

I would recommend first trying a temporary filler to "try" out the look of a filler.