Possible to Correct Nasolabial Fold and Not Raise Nasal Tip?

I am interested in getting my nasolabial fold corrected most likly by injection. From my knowledge, the correction may lead the nasal tip to rise a bit. If that's the case, I would prefer my nostrils do not show. Is there a way to correct the fold and have the nasal tip be at the same level?

Nasolabial fold filler affect on the nose

+1

I do not know where you heard this as I have not found that to be the case. If you are really worried about it just ask the surgeon not to inject high up in the corner of the fold immediately adjacent to the nose.

Fillers in folds

+1

The only way the nasal tip will rise is if you have sugery or have a filler placed in the tip.  The folds along the side of the nose if filled wil have no effect on the tip.