Nasolabial angle too high for a male should my tip not drop? (photo)

Hi, had open rhinoplasty 13 days ago. Slight hump removed, tip-deprojection, minor tip refinement and tip-elevation. My tip hasn't really dropped since cast removal though swelling has visibly gone done. I still have a lot of edema on my supratip (and less elsewhere). You think my tip as of now is too obtuse and could it drop to an angle seen in pic 4(photoshop). I had it raised bc. it dropped when smiling (pic 2). My surgeon and I agreed on raising it 1-2 mm. Osteotomy was performed by the way.

Open Rhinoplasty Complaint

+2
I agree with you. As of right now the nasolabial angle is obtuse. Because it is only 13 days post op, it is very possible that the swelling is exaggerating the problem as well as the supratip swelling. Consult your Plastic Surgeon. 

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Nasolabial angle too high for a male should my tip not drop?

+1
It is too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.