Nasion/radix & Tip Plasty?

I have a very low radix/nasion area and would like to build this area up considerably; what are my options? Would it be attainable? I would like some thing along the lines of a built up nose like Rosie Huntington with her indents on the sides of her nose and the curvature around her eye socket. Also, I would like a heart shaped "boxy" upturned tip like Rosie Huntington, Gemma Ward or Adriana Lima. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Vivi

Nasion/radix & Tip Plasty?

+1

From the pictures it appears that your nasal bridge is scooped out and the tip a bit wide.  The bridge can be built up and the nasal tip thinned with a Rhinoplasty.  You should have several consults with experienced rhinoplasty surgeons.

Radix Graft and Tip Plasty

+1

For your radix raft, which would improve your bridge and profile line as well as nasal proportions, I would use a fascia graft harvested from your tissue.  A tip plasty can be done, but I want to clarify what you would like to achieve.

Radix and tip changes

+1

You certainly can have the radix changes you desire. As far as the tip goes you are making a mistake by looking at models/celebrity noses and asking for that to be duplicated on your face. Firstly while you think you can isolate the tip only and imagine it on yourself that is not possible and you will be very disappointed. Secondly the majority of these photos are altered and do not truly show what these ladies truly look like. My best advice to you would be to have a consult with computer imaging and see what types of changes your surgeon thinks he/she can do and how it looks on your face. Good luck.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radix graft needed?

+1

Yes I think a radix graft will get you wht you want. The rest of your nose looks pretty good so that I think the changes you want in your tip a=should also be able to be gotten. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

Radix graft, etc. for low radix.

+1
Yes, it looks like you would benefit from a radix graft. The tip can be refined but I would have to examine your nose since it appears that you have thin skin. This tends to show every tiny irregularity. For 35 years I have used soft tissue to hide these.

Tip plasty and building up the radix

+1

Certainly, it appears that your radix may be low but it is hard to tell on the photos exatly. As far as changing or altering your tip, the skin of your nose appears relatively normal or slightly thin so it should be possible to make some alterations to your tip but you may not be able to get the exact boxy shape your desire. I would have a rhinoplasty expert like a board certified facial plastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon who has done a lot of rhinoplasties examine you. Building up the radix is an easier procedure than creating a boxy tip which can sometimes show some irregularities.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon