I want to do something to improve the look of my face but I don't know what will make the biggest impact. (Photo)

There are a few things that bother me about my face. Overall I think it is a fine face but it could use something and I'm not sure what will make the best impact and I can't afford to do everything. As I see it my face lacks symmetry, my nose is too big/crooked, my teeth are crooked, my eyebrows are not the same, and I have crows feet. Where do you think I should start one of these or other? I'm 33, healthy.

What will make biggest impact for my face.

+2
We have not seen your profile view, which can tell a lot more than these 4 photos.  You have a beautiful look in the frontal view. For now, I would add radiesse to the cheek areas, Botox  for crowsfeet as a trial, and inject a small amount of juvederm to the right side of the bridge, presuming the bridge is not humped and the nose itself is not too long. Fillers might give you time to determine your options for a rhinoplasty but again, we should see your profile view in order to define some better options.

+2
Either start with non surgical improvements, like braces and BOTIX. Or surgical in a rhinoplasty. Your choice!!!!

Rhinoplasty for crooked nose and refinement of bulbous tip.

+2
Rhinoplasty for crooked nose and refinement of bulbous tip will make the biggest impact for a more attractive face. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose noses look natural. 

I want to do something to improve my look.

+2
Braces and tooth whitening are good places to start. Next hair, make-up consultation and wardrobe could make you spectacular. Rhinoplasty, maybe but the rest will come together very well.

rhinoplasty candidate for crooked nose

+1
 Crooked teeth are treated with Orthodontic braces, not surgery. The eyebrow asymmetry is not significant enough to warrant a brow lift. Crow's feet are treated with Botox, in an office setting.
 To repair a crooked nose requires a rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve osteotomies applied to the nasal bones to straighten and narrow them, a tip rhinoplasty to straighten and refine the tip and a possible cartilage graft  on the concave side in the mid vault area of the nose. For many examples of crooked nose repair  in our practice, please see  the link below