Do I need a BA revision?

I'm just over 2 months out of surgery. I went from a B to D cup, 325cc Smooth Round Moderate Profile Saline implants filled to R400cc/L375cc under the muscle. L breast has been lower from day 1, PS said he lowered the crease on my L since my nipples were in diff. positions before surgery. The implants are very close together and my skin is still stretched/ "tented" in between them. I'm having trouble adjusting to my larger size and want to know if I am just worrying or if there is a real issue.

Breast augmentation issue

+1

Without an exam in person, it is impossible to determine whether or not you need a revision. It is always best to be seen by your surgeon as well.