Need a Board Certified Nashville Plastic Surgeon to Treat Sunken Under Eyes

I am 43, my eyes r sunken with huge indentions underneath my eyes. I need to find a great board certified plastic surgeon in the Nashville TN area.

Fix under eyes

+1
This is not a surgical case. It is best done with filler Like fat or radiesse xbest bet in this instance.is a top cosmetic Derm with a lot of experience as he must be able to treat the orbital rim also 

Nashville TN plastic surgeon

+1

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in Nashville, TN.  I would suggest you call Dr. Jack Fisher and go to him for a visit regrading your eyes.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Nashville Board Certified Plastic Surgeons

+1

Nashville is chuck full of great ABPS Board Certified Plastic surgeons. Your best resource is to consult www.PlasticSurgery.org, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and examine the list. I am SURE you will find several that can do a great job for you.

Dr. P. Aldea