Can I Get a BBL? (photo)

I am 5'1 and about 123 lbs. I am definitely more muscle than fat. Would a BBL be possible?

BBL candidate

+2

You would need to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure. If you do not have sufficient fat, you may not qualify for a fat transfer to the buttock. Some patients may need to gain weight prior to surgery to have good results.

Dr.Bruno

Can I Get a BBL?

+2

I think that if you are going to have this done, you need to find a surgeon who is comfortable performing aggressive liposuction on smaller individuals to produce a marked improvement.  The BBL is highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA