Can a Nasal Valve Collapse Be Repaired Without Changing the Appearance of the Nose?

I recently had surgery on my nose and a graft was used making my bridge high. i didn't ask for it and if i had known this would happen, i wouldn't have gotten it. can the collapse be repaired without changing the appearnc of my bridge? i prefer my nose they way it was before this surgery, with a sloped bridge.

Nasal valve can be improved without changing the appearance

+1

It is possible to improve the support in the nasal valve without much impact on the appearance of the nose. The support comes from a spreader graft along the side of the septum in the valve area which is hidden from view, and there is not a need to raise the bridge. The dorsal grafts can be removed to get your old nose back.