Nasal Trauma and Expected Skin Scar. Preventative Measures? (photo)

i had a facial trauma 3 weeks ago and i had a lacerated wound on my nose and it is healing slowly each day is slightly better r but i am concerned with the scar it is going to leave noting the whitish discoloration that it is a bit elevated than the skin also there is a yellowish crust on the left side that is adherent to the wound despite saline wash and gentle scrubbing , i know it is too mature to judge the scar but i am very concerned what are my surgical /laser options ? Thanks

Melarase PM cream + Pulsed Dye Scar Laser

+1
The pulsed dye scar laser is an excellent choice for this scar.  I would recommend once monthly treatment with topical Melarase PM creams.