Will my Nasal Tip Ever Cover Nostrils

Hi, 6days post op and am a bit unsure about the look of my new nose. I had cartilage grafted to extend my tip & had nostrils reduced to remove flare. However now my tip looks like its on a 120 degree upward angle and I can still see my nostrils making the result less optimum. Ive read that after swelling subsides the tip drops but am not so sure in this case. Ive attached pictures of what my nose looks like before, now and what id like it looking like by virtue of pulling it down with my hand

Tip Rotation

+1

At 6 days it is impossible to determine the final tip position. I agree that your nose would look better with less tip rotation. Patience is necessary at this time.

Over rotated tip

+1

You are way too early to worry like this. Nasal tips, if not supported by a strut will drop over time. So, you just need to wait and don't interfere with your surgeons work.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD