Nasal Tip Bruised and Hard?

5 years ago I had Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty done. The tip of my nose was slightly thinned to keep it proportionate. However, after 5 years, I still have have a small bruising across the bridge of my nose. And one side of the tip is harder than the other, which at times causing it to bruise easily when pressed. And lately it has formed a red/purple bruise on the tip where I feel the bone sticking out. There were no grafs used. Should I be worried?

Nasal Tip Bruised and Hard?

+1

I would return to your surgeon for an exam, as this would yield the most valuable information.

Nasal Surgery 5 years Ago

+1

The issues you describe are very unusual. This may or may not have anything to do with your surgery. Contact your Plastic Surgeon for a complete examination to determine the cause of your problem.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD