Nasal Reduction, Buccal Fat Removal and Chin Augumentation? (photo)

I desire to have a bridge and smaller nostrils, cheekbones with a more defined looking jawline. I want a more balanced look, more feminine, is this realistic?

Nasal reduction and chin augmentation

+1

A chin augmentation is performed with a chin implant, which is composed of silicone and is inserted through a submental incision and placed directly on top of the mandible.  This gives an elongated jaw line on the front part of the chin and will also give slight width as well as vertical projection.  The rhinoplasty procedure involves narrowing the nasal bones with osteotomies, narrowing the tip with tip suturing of the lower lateral cartilages and alarplasty to narrow the wide nostrils.  This is all done under a general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure.

Nasal Reduction and Chin Augmentation

+1

Your evaluation of facial features you want to change is accurate. Other pictures would be helpful but African Americans typically want to reduce the width of their nasal tip and base as well as augment their bridge to achieve better contour and definition. Consult with an experienced surgeon for an explanation of your alternatives.