Nasal Hump Removed, Now Left with Some Irregularities.

I had a hump removed over 2 years now. I seem to have small bumps under my skin at the top of my nose and a sharp line down the middle, which i thought would go. Since the hump has been removed my nose doesn't seem to have much definition especially the sides of the bridge. Particualrly in photos face on the bridge seems to just kind of 'blend' into my face on one side causing my nose to look wide and not in-proportion. Have made appointment with my surgeon. Any of this sound familar?

Irregular hump after rhinoplasty

+1

Without seeing photos, it is difficult to give you an accurate answer. However, if there are irregular bumps on the bridge of your nose, this can be due to a variety of reasons. Based on what you wrote, I would definitely advise you to see a surgeon. My advice is to find someone with experience in revision rhinoplasty, which is not as easy as that may sound.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Irregularities after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to evaluate and quantify your problem on the basis of your description. After 2 years your nose will not change significantly. Discuss your appearance with your surgeon or see a revision specialist regarding surgical options.

Nasal irregularities after rhinoplasty.

+1

Discuss this with your surgeon, since one can't begin to make a judgement without photos. These should be correctable by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.