Do Nasal Bumps Get Worse As You Get Older? I Am 13.

I have a slight nasal bump at the minute and i never had it when i was around 10 or 11, i have now developed one and it is not too big and i could live with it at the minute. But i am awfully worried it will get more obvious and grow more! I have been told that they sometimes straighten out?! HELP im 13 by the way! P.S My nose is perfect from a front profile view! And I have nice big eyes, and get told im pretty! Thanks for your help! X

Do Nasal Bumps Get Bigger with Age?

+1

At age 13 your nose may change as you physically mature. It is impossible to predict what will happen over the next couple years. Most young ladies complete puberty at age 15-16.