Nasal Augmentation? (photo)

Hi, I had an infracture to reduce the width of the upper third of my nose, but feel it is now too thin and am unhappy with how this also reduced the kinks/humps on the sides of my nose I was wondering if it is possible to recreate these? ( like in the image ), without outfracturing as i've been told that this is too risky. Would it be possible to achieve the same definition? Thanks :)

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

It appears that you are unhappy with your results because the right side of your nose is not smooth.  An in-person evaluation is recommended to determine what is needed to fix the issues at hand.  Please consult with your board certified specialist to obtain the results you seek.

Rhinoplasty

+1

results not good.

We do not know how long the rhinoplast was done?

You will need a full rhinoplasy revision for better results