Can Nasal Alar Cartilage Spontaneously Grow?

The left side of my nose has begun to change shape in the past two years, resulting to the dislocation of the nasal tip to the right. A bump (bossae?) has appeared underneath the tip on the left side. It is as if the alar cartilage on the left side has suddenly begun to grow and distort the symmetry of the tip of my nose, making the two tip points shift from a horizontal position to a 25-30 degree deflection with the left side being lower than the right. Is this normal? Can it be corrected?

Spontaneous Growth of Alar Cartilages

+1

The problems you describe can be corrected. However, the spontaneous change is unusual unless you are a teenager going through puberty when nasal changes are common and normal.