Very Narrow Hips, Small Bone Structure in Butt - Can I Still Have a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I really have a bad proportion body, my fat tend to deposit in my upper lower back, flanks, a lot around abdominal but I have the smallest flattest butt and narrow hips. I want a brazilian buttlift by this summer but I'm afraid since my hips are so narrown that the fat won't stay. I am 5'2 149 lbs asian, with all the fat generated on top if i can just have it the other way around it'd be perfect. Can this be done??

GREAT Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate (Fat Transfer to Buttocks)

+1

The combination of a healthy, well-educated woman with realistic cosmetic goals and sufficient graftable fat achieve those goals makes a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. It sounds like you could have a great result with the operation.

Memphis, TN

Brazilian buttock lift can balance your proportions

+1

It's difficult to say if you are a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) without seeing photos of you.  Patients who have good skin tone and some fatty tissue of the abdomen and torso can usuall have good results.  Patients who are very thin are typically not good candidates for this surgery.

Basically fat is taken from unwanted areas (ex. abodmen, love handles, lower back, thighs) and then re-injected into more desirable areas (ex. buttock,hips). The success of the procedure depends on how the fat is removed, processed and re-injected. I prefer to use the BodyJet system of fat harvest(liposuction) which is gentler on the fat cells and leads to higher fat survival.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this type of surgery.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Narrow hips and small bone structure. Will Brazilian Butt Lift be effective

+1

You sound like a perfect candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The beauty of this procedure is that fat can be harvested from areas where you don't want it and transfer it where you do.  If the fat is properly prepared and injected, and there is enough of it, the excellent results can be expected in all of your areas of concern.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift to improve Body Proportions

+1

From your height and weight, it sounds like you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. I'd need to see some photos to be sure. However, if your or anyone's figure is disproportionate, this procedure of liposuction and fat grafting will make an improvement for sure. I have performed this procedure for hundreds of happy patients over a period of about 13 years. The results are dramatic!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazillian butt lift

+1

Without photos it is difficult to give a good recommendation; however, based on your height and weight, I think that you can still undergo the procedure.  I perform this operation often and the most important part is having enough fat to inject.  Remember, the key is to have enough fat.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It sounds you are a good candidate.

Consult a BOARD  CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY)