I Have a Narrow Forehead, is It Possible to Get a Wider Forehead? Maybe Half an Inch Wider?

Hello, I have a narrow forehead, is it possible to get a wider forehead? about half an inch or so? if possible how much would this procedure cost thanks

Be careful what you wish for.

+2

It is very difficult to actually change the width of the forehead.  There are implants and craniofacial surgery.  Will you be happy with the result of this type of work?  The results of these surgeries are a bit crude and lack the refinement of perfected cosmetic procedures.  While you may find someone to perform this work, if you are sensitive to the narrowness of your forehead to the point of thinking about surgery, then it is likely that you will also be unhappy with the results of this type of work.  

This leads to the natural question of whether you have body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).  This is an abnormal preoccupation to a minor or non-existent flaw that others do not perceive.  If you find yourself being preoccupied with intrusive thoughts about your forehead or avoid social situations because of these concerns, it is possible that you have BDD.  If this is the case, I would recommend that you consider working with a psychologist regarding these thoughts and feeling.  You many not be cured of this type of thinking but increased insight will help you avoid damaging yourself with surgery that may actually make you worse off.

If you don't have BDD, consider seeing a hairstylist.  It is possible that by working with your hair style the concerns you have with the forehead can be satisfactorily helped with a change in hairstyle.