I Have a Very Narrow Face. Would Sculptra Make It Rounder Than when I Was Young? I Would Rather Not Change the Shape of my Face

I Have a Very Narrow Face.  Would Sculptra Make It Rounder Than when I Was Young? I Would Rather Not Change the Shape of my Face

Sculptra can be used conservatibvely to give you the roundness you want

Sculptra can be given a little at a time (one or two vials at a time) and you can see how much filling you get, and you can stop when it is appropriate.

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

1550 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island , NY 10314

I would encourage you to see a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation to see how much Sculptra should be used.  

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Sculptra Effects

Sculptra injections are very technique dependent, and require experience and artistic three-dimensional analysis of the desired volume changes of the face. As long as you are clear with your doctor about the results you want to achieve, the shape of your face should not change.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

5410 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Sculptra - The Sculpting Effects Can Be Very Controlled

The goal for most people is not to change their anatomical shape, but to restore volume that has been lost to regain a more 3-D effect associated with youth and energy - or to balance the proportions of one side of the face with the other when there is obvious asymmetry.

Sculptra works differently on different people.

Sculptra generates collagen more quickly and more profoundly with younger patients, so less is used. More mature patients with pronounced volume loss and less efficient collagen-building response take more product and more sessions. As the procedures are undergone over several sessions, there is considerable control as to how much volume replenishment actually occurs.

Sculptra treatment is generally multi-area focused

A great deal of the result is technique driven and seldom is a single-area approach applicable to mature patients. Generally if you've lost volume in the face, then you've also lost volume in the temple area, in the lips,  the chin or jaw area and in the brow area. Best results are achieved with a whole face plan so all the areas synch up and belong with one another.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD

321 North Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

You can maintain the shape of your face with Sculptra

Sculptra, like other fillers and volumizers for the face, can be used in a manner to maintain the overall shape of the face but increase the volume in areas that you and your injecting physician decide the product is needed.  It is important that your treating physician understand your goals before you commence treatment.  The results after Sculptra injections may take up to three months before they are fully apparent and more injections may be needed to achieve your goals.  Good luck!

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

3300 Webster St
Oakland, CA 94609

Fillers for face

Sculptra is a great filler for people who do not desire a WOW factor result immediately after. it is given in 3 or more sessions, in divided amounts and the results are subtle and happen over time. I would advise you have a detailed consultation with your doctor and highlight the areas on your cheeks or sides etc that concern you. the amount of sculptra administered will depend upon what u want to have improved and how much. thats the nice thing about the fillers that patients have full control over the amount used

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS

345 East 37th Street
New York, NY 10016