Will Smart Lipo Work for Me? (photo)

I am 34. I have 2 kids and I'm done. I'm 5 feet and weigh 125 lbs. My pre-pregnancy weight was 115. Even with diet and a private trainer, my stomach won't go down. My belly button won't come back in. The skin in loose and wrinkled. I am too scared of surgery to do a Tummy Tuck. Do you think Smart Lipo could help?

Tummy tuck vs. Smart Lipo

+1

From your photo and your history of having two children, I believe you are a much better candidate for a tummy tuck than Smart lipo.  The Smart lipo will not address the loose overhanging skin and will not tighten up you abdominal muscles.  I believe you will be disappointed with the results without doing a tummy tuck.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Smartlipo

+1

Typically Smartlipo can remove fat from the unwanted areas. It is best to have a consultation with your surgeon and get a better idea of what procedure fits your body type.

Smart Lipo as an option

+1

Hi, with the photo I'm looking at, a tummy tuck would be the correct approach to contour your waist.  Liposuction will reduce the size of the pinch of the fat but will not correct the contours- what liposuction does, you may be able to achieve at the gym and with diet correction.  Consider weight loss and exercise and then a tummy tuck when you are ready. 

Candidate

+1

After looking at you pictures and reading your history, I think a tummy tuck is the correct procedure. You can try smart lipo but, you may be disappointed and need skin removal as well as repair of the stomach muscles.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com