Am I a Good Candidate for Thermage? (photo)

Age 20. Had smart lipo on my chin and jawline, not over weight but have a double chin.  Smart lipo was done 2 years ago and when I told the dictor I was unhappy that results showed nothing he said there was nothing more he could do. I consulted with another doctor and he recommended thermage since there's no "adipose tissue" it's just sagging skin from the smart lipo. People say thermage shows minimal results and takes a few months to get the results. $1500. new doctor I consulted with seems thinks Im a good candidate and because I'm so young the new elasticity will tighten it up?

ThermiRF for double chin and sagging neck

+1
ThermiRF is one of the latest new technology in aesthetic plastic surgery. Unlike Thermage, Ulthera, and Exilis, ThermiRF, delivers radiofrequency (RF) energy from under the skin to directly target the area of treatment. The other technologies try to heat the tissue through the skin. The problem is many patients cannot handle the heat to achieve a good result with these technologies. ThermiRF uses a micro-Invasive temperature-controlled radio frequency probe from under the skin. The area is numbed well that our patients do not feel pain and are getting great results. ThermiRF has been shown clinically to successfully treat frown lines, tightening sagging skin of the face and neck, double chin, arms, abdomen, back bra area, knees, and post-liposuction lumps. Search for a plastic surgeon with ThermiRF experience in your area.

Neck liposuction and Ultherapy in Los Angeles

+1

A combination of chin liposuction and Ulthera will help smooth out and tighten your chin and neck areas. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

+1

In my opinion "Thermage" is old technology for RF therapy. I recommend ThermiRF minimally invasive RF treatments in your case. More up to date use of RF and NOT EXTERNAL.