Xeomin injected for my 11s lines caused the inner eyebrows to drop. Can this be fixed?

I was injected in 5 locations to smooth the 11 lines. What happened is, the inner brows dropped so it looks somewhat "spockish". Can this be fixed with additional xeomine? Where specifically should the injections be put...below the inner brow area? Also, how many units? Thank you!

Neuromodulators for the "11" lines

Neuromodulators, such as Botox, Dysport and Xeomin received their first FDA cosmetic indications for these "11 " lines, what your physician will likely refer to as your glabella. What you are describing is unfortunately not uncommon, the dreaded Spock. Some of that neuromodulator likely diffused into the frontalis, the muscle allowing you to lift up your forehead and brows. When the middle part of this muscle is inactive, it makes the lateral portions seem overactive, and less the lateral part of your eyebrow elevates, giving the Spock.

The good news is, it can easily be corrected. A few units of the neuromodulator of your doctor's choice in the lateral part of the forehead can solve this.

Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon