I have a bump and my nose it crooked, among other things. How much would it cost to fix it in SW Florida? (Photo)

I know it depends on what needs to be done and where you are getting it done. I am in SW Florida and wondering how much it would be to correct my nose. I have a bump, as well as it is crooked, among other things. I know you will probably give me a range of cost, but would fixing my nose be on the high end or lower end based on your knowledge?

Rhinoplasty cost

+2
Your concerns are fairly typical and do not present any unusual challenges.  You would likely expect to pay between $5k - $6k for this surgery.  You need to be assessed as well for any functional breathing issues.  Best wishes!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I have a bump and my nose it crooked, among other things. How much would it cost to fix it in SW Florida?

+1
Hi. You could definitely benefit from a rhinoplasty. I don't know what costs are in SW Florida but in South Florida the range is $5-8,000. At our institute, located in Miami, the costs involved in a primary rhinoplasty with minimal deviation is approximately $5100. This is inclusive of surgeon's fees , facility and anesthesia costs. We use a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.

You need to seek the advise of a board certified surgeon with plenty of experience. Remember this is your face....can't cover it up! Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We accomodate patinets from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

+1
You can have a more refined nose that is natural in appearance. I perform these surgeries with closed technique to preserve the structure of the nose and minimize visible scarring.

+1
Always best to seek IN PERSON opinions! Fee ranges from $4,500 to $8,000. The healing can take up to a full year... 

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty. In the hands of an experienced surgeon - you can expect by most standards a very elegant nose. This would include through a Closed technique tip refinement--- middle of the nose narrowing-because its too wide- and most of all a much improved profile with a pleasing slope. This would give you a more feminine and attractive nose. I would encourage you to seek an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in doing closed rhinoplasty--- there's no need to put a scar on your columella. 

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD