Would I be able to fix this with lipo alone or would I need a neck lift as well? (photo)

Would I be able to fix this with lipo alone or would I need a neck lift as well? Maybe even a chin implant? I CAN hold my head in such a way that this doesn't show but that's not very candid :) Thank you!

Neck Lift or Liposuction

In a patient with a poorly defined cervicomental angle, liposuction alone does not achieve the best result.  A neck lift with extensive defatting in the supraplatysmal and subplatysmal layers along with plication of muscles, etc. will likely produce a better result.  In your particular case, a chin implant would not improve the results.