Correcting xeomin injections. What's the best option?

I had xeomine to improve my 11s. The skin between my eyes is now smooth but now the head of my brows are lowered and pulled looking giving a spock-like appearence with elevated brow ends. Can anything fix this? Injections in the depressors maybe? Do you know of excellent injectors in Naples? No one here seems to ever get this right. Thank you!

Spock Look from Xeomin

+2

This is a common mistake from an inexperienced injector.  Small doses of Xeomin can be placed at the lateral edge of your forehead and in the depressors at the medial or inner edge of your eyebrow to ease the "Spock Look." Or, you can wait for the Xeomin to wear off.

To be sure, see two or more experienced board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

Dropped brows after Xeomin

+2
It sounds like the Botox was placed a little too high in the corrugators, allowing some of it to migrate to the frontalis muscle which is responsible for pulling the brows up. At this point, you cannot reverse this completely, but you can improve the shape of your brows and MAYBE lift them a little by having a few units injected into the tiny depressor supercilli muscles and a liitle also in the lateral frontalis. If you are still able to pull your brows together and down, topping up the corrugators and procerus muscles will help also.

This is a common mistake of novice injectors. Please find an advanced injector who is board-certified in dermatology or plastic surgery.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD