I Had Liposuction in July and Am Satisfied. However, Why Do I Have a Rock Hard Mass Around Upper Area Belly Button Area?

Rock Hard Mass after Liposuction

+2

A rock hard mass after liposuction is usually a fluid collection that has become chronic and now has a wall around it.   However, an exam by your plastic surgeon is best.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction in July

+1

I hope you have worn your garment as your surgeon recommends.  At this point, you should look good and feel good.  This concern you have with a mass in the navel area needs to be addressed by your surgeon.  Schedule a follow up visit with him, and voice your concern.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

A rock hard lump after abdominal liposuction

+1

The lump over the belly button is likely a collection of blood (hematoma) or a small seroma, and often an aspiration in the office will help them settle down. Let your surgeon have a look as the lumps should be resolving by now.