Can my front teeth be grinded down to be even? (photo)

I chipped my front tooth years ago and had it patched up. It looked great. But it chipped again and had to be redone. It hasn't chipped again but I'm left with a short tooth compared to my normal front tooth. I can't afford a crown or veneer. I wonder though if my healthy tooth can be shortened to match up with my bad tooth. Is that possible or would it look like I have short even top teeth? I really would like even teeth.

Enameloplasty.

+1
Yes, the procedure is called enameloplasty, it's quick and painless. I don't think your front teeth will look short after, but from your photo it looks like you could use some orthodontic treatment as well.

Buffalo Cosmetic Dentist