What is hard palate graft resorption?

I have a surgery coming up for a droopy lower eyelid. My surgeon is going to use a hard palate graft. I've been doing some reading about the surgery and I keep coming across talk about graft resorption. Does this mean the graft will eventually fail and I'll have to have the surgery redone years later?

Eyelid

+2
Just like any other tissue in your body when it is moved from one place to another your body has to revascularize it and accept it. For many different reasons this may not occur properly and your body could resorb it. From all types of grafts this type tends to do well