Recommendations for Sculptra Doctors in Kansas City Area

May I have some names of Doctors in the Kansas City area who give Sculptra injections? This is for hollow cheeks. Thank you.

Sculptra Injections

+1

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now.  I actually have an extensive background in Sculptra, fillers and fat grafting.  Please refer to my web site for more photos.  Of course, I need to see you before making a recommendation or you may send photos through my office site.  Sculptra is a wonderful product in the right situation and in the right patient.  I just need to determine if it's right for you.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.vargasfaceandskin.com/

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.