I Am Having Nagor 270 Cc Round High Profile Implant, Will I Achieve my Desired DD Size, if Im a Small C Now?

5 ft 2, 112 pounds, small build, Large B small C cup currently

Implant Selection Process

+1

The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Implant size and cup

+1

Thank you for the question!

Unfortunately, you do not say what size bra you wear.  If you wear 32 to 34 you will go up alomost 3 cups sizes and you should be a DDD.  However, if you are a 36 to 38 size then you will go up 1 1/2 cup sizes and probably be a full D or small DD.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume and cup size

+1

It is hard to predict what cup size you will achieve after placing implants.  It is important to be examined and choose an implant accordingly.  Usually a "baggy test" is helpful. I wold not focus so much on cup size.

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

I think the breast implant size you are referring to will not  necessarily achieve a DD  cup size. I would suggest that you do not base your communication with your plastic surgeon on  achieving a specific cup size;  this is a common source of miscommunication and/or dissatisfaction.
I would suggest that you do the following:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "huge and fake” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

270 cc to go from B to DD cup?

+1

No,even though you have a petite body you will need more than that. At Lake Tahoe Plastic Surgery patients try on sizers and stand in front of a full length mirror to see how each fills out their clothes. THEN they choose a PlayBoy type picture of the bare breast size they want to see when they look in a mirror nude after surgery. The sizer they choose, determines the saline shell we use and the PlayBoy picture determines how much we fill it to make it look the same as the PlayBoy picture. It is a very accurate method to give each patient exactly the breasts they want. Don't let the doctor tell you what size you should have. Find a doctor who will give you what you want.  Dr Foster

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon