My Nose is Fat and Wide from the Front After Rhinoplasty?

My nose is fat and wide from the front after rhinoplasty?

+1

Post-operative swelling influences the appearance of the nose, and can make it appear larger. I would recommend giving it some time and see how you continue to heal. In general, 70% of the swelling resolves after the first 3 months and the remainder goes down over time. It can take up to 18-24 months to see the final result, and the tip is usually the last to come around. Your surgeon should be able to answer any questions you have while you are healing. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.