Myotronics For Bite Problems

I have been told by a dentist that my bite is wrong & it is wearing my teeth & probably contributes to my jaw problems. He has suggested myotronics to correct my bite before doing any work. Is this legitimate? He says it is very possible the reason the lava crowns & inlays I had just over a year ago are broken or gone is due to my incorrect bite. I do have jaw problems on both sides & my front teeth are wearing unevenly. what do you think?

Myotronics and your jaw

+2

It sounds like you are forunate to have a dentist who is aware of myotronics and its use in dentistry. The breaking of your existing crowns and your jaw issues can be very much related to each other- not to mention if you have other symptoms such as headaches, neck or back pain, migraines, ringing in your ears and a list of other possible symptoms. The myotronics equipment can help your dentist determine if your bite is off and whether your muscles are comfortable in the position that your teeth are in. Verify your dentist's training in Neuromuscular dentistry and see what he has to say.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

Myotronics for Bite Problems

+1

Myotronics is the company name that makes various equipment used by Neuromuscularly Trained Dentists. It is a very legitamate way to correct occlusal problems that are destroying your teeth as well as your TMJ. Find a dentist that is well trained in Neuromuscular Dentistry.

New York Cosmetic Dentist