Can I Take my Zoloft and Birth Control Pills? Im 13 Days Post Operation?

Breast Augmentation. When can I go back to zoloft for anxiety n birth medication so I can undercover workouts

Resuming medications

+2

You need to check with your plastic surgeon for the best answer to this.  It will be based on what he/she has prescribed for you to take during your recovery.  You want to make sure there will be no adverse interactions with your medications.  Good luck.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

Resuming Medications after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Thank you for the question.Your plastic surgeon will be the best resource for you in regards to postoperative medications and/or activities.  Although I'm not able to give you medical advice specifically,  generally speaking patients are able to resume their preoperative medications ( assuming there are no interaction with other medications you are taking around the time of surgery)  at your stage of recovery.