Ask a doctor

My 4 Yrs Girl Got Lazy Eye. What Should I Do?

Doctor Answers (2)

My 4 Yrs Girl Got Lazy Eye. What Should I Do?


 Ask her pediatrician for a referral to a pediatric eye surgeon for evaluation and recommendations.

Web reference:

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

Lazy eye


Take your child to a Board Certified Opthomologist ( MD)as soon as possible.  This can be treated if caught early. 

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.