Can my wonky, deviated nose be fixed? (photo)

I have always hated my nose but those around me have just said it was fine. It gets me down a lot because it looks different from the two sides and leans on one side with wonky nostrils. How would this be fixed? Would the bone need to be shaved down on one side? I just want a small symmetrical nose. I hate photos because it is very obvious and i think it makes my eyes look closer together. I really long for a nose like Marilyn Monroe's..Thanks!

Crooked nose and deviated septum

+1

The crooked nose is best addressed with medial and lateral osteotomies and a cartilaginous spreader graft placed on the concave side. Any small humps can be shaved down along the bridge line. A deviated septum can be repaired only when necessary when it is blocking airflow through the nose. Repairing a deviated septum will have no bearing on the outside crookedness of the nose.

Can my wonky, deviated nose be fixed?

+1

A view from the front and the lateral view will allow for better commentary. I am not seeing a great deal from the current photos.