Will my Wisdom Teeth Close my Gaps in my Two Front Teeth?

I have a small gap between my front two teeth. I'm 14 and I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth and I was wondering if it was possible for them to push my teeth and close the gaps. My dentist was not mentioned having to get braces or anything else. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Will wisdom teeth close a gap in front

+1

Short answer....No

Wisdom teeth do not effect front teeth...no matter what people will tell you.

This "fact" is just a case of "Post Hoc, Ergo Propter,Hoc" which is a logical fallacy meaning "after this therefore because of this"..In the case of the wisdom teeth, they tend to try to erupt during the late Teens and early Twenties which is the same age when front teeth tend to crowd...with or without the eruption of the wisdom teeth

Saint Louis Orthodontist