Why is It That Whenever I Use my 1 Week Old Peeling Scrub, About 1 Day Later I Start to Get Little Small Pimples on my Face?

I only use this about twice a week. However, whenever I use it, my face tend to get flaky and start to get small pimples. I naturally have dry skin but it has never flaked so badly, not that it does flake too much, but you can still see some skin flaking, especially on my cheeks. I also don't normally get pimples on my face, which is why the five and more pimples concern me. I ALWAYS use a moisturizer after cleansing and exfoliating, so my face doesn't get too dry. Is this reaction normal?

Its really difficult to understand this question, if you're talking about an exfoliant wash this could cause active breakouts and broken cappilaries. I would suggest going in for microdermabrasion every 3 weeks apart to avoid any flare ups.