Why is It That Whenever I Use my 1 Week Old Peeling Scrub, About 1 Day Later I Start to Get Little Small Pimples on my Face?

I only use this about twice a week. However, whenever I use it, my face tend to get flaky and start to get small pimples. I naturally have dry skin but it has never flaked so badly, not that it does flake too much, but you can still see some skin flaking, especially on my cheeks. I also don't normally get pimples on my face, which is why the five and more pimples concern me. I ALWAYS use a moisturizer after cleansing and exfoliating, so my face doesn't get too dry. Is this reaction normal?

+1

Its really difficult to understand this question, if you're talking about an exfoliant wash this could cause active breakouts and broken cappilaries. I would suggest going in for microdermabrasion every 3 weeks apart to avoid any flare ups.