Can my Weak Chin Be Corrected? (photo)

It goes in instead of out I hate it.

Can my weak chin be corrected?

In general, chin implants yield great results and I think you would be very happy with the outcome. I would recommend a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. They may use computer imaging software in the office to give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Can my Weak Chin Be Corrected?

A chin implant may be exactly what you need, but it is difficult to tell from the picture.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial procedures each year.  Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine who can deliver the results you expect.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Correcting a weak chin

You could consider either a chin implant or sliding genioplasty to improve your chin projection. Chin implantation has a generally faster recovery, but both are excellent approaches to advancing your chin more outward.

You can read about the differences between the two approaches at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

1101 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104

Weak chin profile

From the limited picture it does appear that  you have a receding chin. A chin implant would be an excellent way to improve the jawline. Chin implants are  composed of Silastic, inserted  thru a submental incision under local anesthesia. Expect 2 weeks of swelling and bruising after  the procedure.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Weak chin

From your picture, it does appear that you would be a candidate for chin augmentation with an implant.  There are many shapes and sizes of implants and you would need a consultation to determine the types and sizes of implants that would work best for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

500 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

Correction of Weak Chin

It is challenging to make recommendations based on the picture you submitted but your chin does look weak. Increasing the projection with an implant will improve chin definition and facial proportions. Before sending more pictures I suggest you go to my website for instructions on the views necessary for facial evaluation.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Weak chin

Based on the limited profile picture posted, you will benifit from a chin implant, which will give you a stronger and better profile.

Choosing the right plastic surgeon is the most important part.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218