My Waist is Around 30 Inches, I Want to Make my Waist Smaller What Procedure I Will Need to Acomplish That?

im 54. weigth 125 pounds. i like to make my waist smaller.

Making Waist Smaller with Liposuction

+1

If you are like most patients and have a certain amount of fat in the waist area, liposuction is a good tool for removal.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Making Your Waist Smaller

+1

A small waist and nice curvature of the hips can go a long way in improving your figure.  The first question I ask is why the waist is not shapely.  Pregnancy can stretch the muscles and extra fat can lead to bulges or unwanted fullness.

Surgery needs to be carefully selected to address whatever your problem areas are.  Iy may involve removal of uwanted fat (liposuction), tightening of the muscles and skin (a tummy tuck) or a combination.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Making waists smaller

+1

I have been doing plastic surgery for 25 years and have never had a specific number goal to waist size. REalize that your pelvis and bone structure will determine your smallest waist size limit. 

However, if you want to make your waist smaller there are two ways to do that.

1. liposuction of love handles and waist. If you have fat you can grab in your hands in these areas, specifically lower abdomen, then you can suction it and reduce waist circumference. With your height and weight you must not have too much, if any fat in these areas. 
  2. abdominal wall tightening in conjunction with a tummy tuck. This would be indicated if you abdomen has loosened due to pregnancies

Hope this helps. One more thought. I don't have any photos of you which would help, but at the end of the day, be sure to not be too hard on yourself. Your weight and height seems in line from a strictly numbers standpoint. 

Jay Burns, MD