Why is my vision blurred 10 days post op neck lipo and facelift?

I had a mini facelift and neck lipo 10 days ago and since this my distance vision is the same, but up close it is very blurry. I spoke to the nurse who said that was normal. Why? I did not have eye work? Is it due to swelling? Confused.

Your vision shouldn't change from a facelift.

+1
However, if your distance vision hasn't changed, then your eyes should be fine.  Assuming you are over 40, you will need correction to read.  And it may be that your reading Rx has increased and you are now just more aware of it.  See your ophthalmologist for an eye exam.
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Be evaluated

+1
Especially as you had no eyelid surgery, I would be concerned that there is something going on independent of your face and neck surgery.  Accordingly, I would have an evaluation by an ophthalmologist.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon