Is my Vaginal Bleeding Due to Steroids/medicine Post Tummy Tuck?

My menstrual cycle lasted February 22nd through February 25th. I has TT, BR & trunk/inner thigh Lipo on March 1st. Seen again on March 2nd had dressings changed. At home today noticed vaginal bleedin. Is this hormonal and due to steroids I've been given...trying not to worry but would like to know why this is happening off cycle so soon? Was told not to shower until Sunday so my compression garment is a hot mess not to mention trying to urinate without spilling on it...

Cycle off

+1

The mental cycle can be off due to the surgery.  Nothing to worry about it will pass.  The whole body is out of normal for awhile.