My vagina doesn't look normal? Is there a problem? (photos)

Normal Appearance

+1
It doesn't appear that you have any problems. Your genital area looks normal, but please note that not everyone has the same looking structure. Some women have larger labia or have a more pronounced clitoris - these are all normal. As long as you don't feel any pain or problems with function, then you are "normal". However, if you are concerned please see a gynaecologist for a better assessment.

Labiaplasty

+1
From your pictures, your external anatomy looks completely normal.  There are tremendous variations in the anatomy of this region from one woman to another.  If you have internal concerns about inside the vagina, then a pelvic exam from your gynecologist may be in order.  Best of luck. 

Melinda Haws, MD

Labiaplasty anatomy of the vagina

+1
It's hard to say from your pictures, but at least from what I can tell things look normal.  For a better idea though, you might need to have a visit with your gynecologist to determine whether or not there are any issues.

Reza Momeni, MD
Summit Plastic Surgeon

Normal vagina anatomy

+1
The anatomy of the vagina has quite a wide variation.  To determine if yours is within the realm of "normal", a consultation and physical exam by your gynecologist is recommended.  Glad to help.  

Ryan Stanton, MD