My Upper Lip As Well As Lower Lip is Very Small, So How Can I Make It a Little Plump Without Having an Artifical and Pouting Loo

My Upper Lip As Well As Lower Lip is Very Small, So How Can I Make It a Little Plump Without Having an Artifical and Pouting Loo small face and petitie body.

Adding volume to the lips

+1

Juvederm and Restylane are ideal for this.  In many of my patients, one 1.0ml syringe is sufficient to add nice volume to the lips without creating an unnatural look.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation with a natural result

+1

Juvederm is a great filler to augment the lips.  It is very soft, and yields a great and natural result. Thank you, and I hope this helps answer your question.

Enhancement of Thin and Small Lips

+1

Lip augmentation with injectable fillers can very nicely and conservatively enhance thin and/or small lips.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in injecting filler into the lips for lip augmentation. I also recommend you make it very clear that you want a conservative and natural-appearing enhancement.  Side effects from lip augmentation with injectable fillers are bruising, bleeding and/or swelling all of which resolve within one to two weeks. Click on the link below to view before and after photos of lips enhanced with injectable filler. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=26

Small or thin lips can be enhanced very easily with Restylane/Juvederm fillers and are easy to undergo.

+1

Enhancing or filling in small or thin lips is easy and very natural looking with restylane/juvederm and lasts roughly 6 months for $550/syringe and usually needs 1-2 syringes. More permanent lip augmentations can be done easily and painlessly with various great lip implants and look very natural for $1500-2000 per implant. I would start with the temp. fillers first tho. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip thin

+1

Thin lips can be augmented without over doing it and making them look natural.  Go to a good injector.  Good luck.

Plumping up lips to look natural

+1

Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are ideal for plumping up lips. You can get either a rapid or a gradual correction depending upon how many syringes you have injected and you can decide as you go exactly how much correction looks good.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/juvederm/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon