Can I get my upper lip lift before rhinoplasty? What is the best way to fix uneven lips? (photo)

Can i get my lip lift procedure 2 weeks before nose job?will fat transfer work for my extremly uneven lips?

Your upper lip lift can be done at the same time as your rhinoplasty.

+2

Your upper lip lift can be done at the same time as your rhinoplasty. The lip lift can be done before if you wanted it that way but there is no real reason to separate the two. I routinely do these two operations together.

Lips

+1

Dear Powerobeauty, It is possible to get the fat transfer to lips 2 weeks before the nose job. I wouldn't prefer to do it that way because you will get swollen for the nose job and there is no need to make you go thru surgery twice in a month. You have a very thin upper lip that could benefit from a increase of volume. Transferring fat is a very good option to fix the lack of projection and increase the lips. I recommend you to get both procedures done at the same time.

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Lip augmentation

+1

The best for lip augmentation is fat transfer. You may need more than one session of fat transfer to achieve the results you want.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com