My Upper Eyelids Has Some Aversion and the Lashes Are Upturned? (photo)

I had a double eyelid surgery 4 days ago, the stitches will be removed tomorrow. But I worry that the upper eyelid has some aversion and thus the lashes are unnaturally pointed up. Do I have a reason to worry? I am afraid they will heal this way

Upturned lashes after Asian Eyelid Surgery

+2

I agree.  You do have upturned lashes and upper lids 4 days after your surgery and yes, this MAY be a cause of concern.  But 4 days is way too early to determine results for just about everything.  I think it would be best for you to ask your doctor about this and what he/she will do if the problem does not resolve.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon