My Upper Belly Sags when I Lean over?

After six months, my upper belly sags when I lean over, while the lower belly it's tight. I had a full tummy tuck with lipo. I've gained no weight. I don't understand this.

Photos please!

+1

Some photos would help. 

When anyone leans forward or sits after TT, the skin will buckle some. The chest and pelvis move closer together, and the skin is no sufficiently elastic (or the TT might not have been needed in the first place).

If your skin were tight while bending forward, it would be too tight to  allow you to stand erect. 

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

Upper belly sags after tummy tuck

+1

It is difficult to comment without having more details. Did you have a mini vs full tummy tuck. Are you a massive weight loss patient.  An exam in person is also key.