Can my uneven face be fixed? (photo)

My eyebrows, eyelids and smile are all uneven. I am 22. Is there anything that can be done?

Facial symmetry can be improved

+1
From your picture there is certainly some asymmetry of the upper face.  This can be addressed in a variety of ways depending on the underlying cause.  Facial fillers or fat transfer for volume asymmetry, surgery to even out the two sides, or even Botox or other neuromodulators can help.  See an experienced surgeon who focuses on the face to see what options are best for you.

Bellingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical face

+1
Asymmetrical face
It is not uncommon for people to have some facial asymmetry. In fact, some celebrity faces that we consider attractive upon analysis will show some asymmetry. In your particular case, it appears that the eyebrow position asymmetry is most noticeable. An in person evaluation can determine if any surgical or non-surgical treatment might be indicated.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon