What Can I Do About my Uneven Eyes? (photo)

My eyes are very asymmetrical. One is bigger than the other for one, and one is begged than the other, and the tear duct on one is bigger than the other. Is it surgically possible to move the eye down to match the other? Thanks!

Your eyes are beautiful

+1

The asymmetry of the face and eyes are very common. Your eyes look beautiful and you should not focus on it. If you are not happy with your eyes now, you will not be happy after surgery.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid ptosis

+1

You have ptosis of your left upper eyelid.  Your eyes and brows do compensate to some extent.  There is ptosis correction surgery that can correct this.  Seek a board certified plastic surgeon or occuloplastic surgeon with experience performing this surgery.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry of the eyes.

+1

Most patients have some asymmetry of the eyes. There is no way to make them even in your case and I would leave them alone. You will always find someone willing to operate.  you should not have any surgery for this.

You have upper eyelid ptosis.

+1

You actually compensate for this by pulling up your eyebrows.  The answer for your is upper eyelid ptosis surgery.  Please look for a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  You can look on the ASOPRS website (American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery) and use their regional directory to find a well qualified surgeon to help you.